Monday, March 11, 2013

I WONDER...

I mean I wonder how many ATF, or FBI, agents were told to, "don't shave", or "grow their hair out" so as to look like a knuckle-dragging neanderthal & "blend in", "be part of the crowd", so as to spy on the rest of us.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/21560289/gun-show-draws-huge-crowds-in-del-mar

I remember reading about a gun show in, I believe it was, Jersey about 15, 20, or so yrs ago where there were so many cops and ATF agents they weren't even aware of each other that 1 posing as a buyer and another posing as a seller tried to arrest each other when a deal went down. What morons!
One reliable source said(about 10 yrs ago) they're starting to do a lot of this. Or if you just can't stay away, just buy beef jerky or something; and observe the people.
To all, BEWARE AND BE AWARE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment