Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ARE POLICE THIS STUPID?

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-raids-home-to-seize-deadly-hair-straighteners/
I mean are police really this transcendentally stupid?!?! I mean agreeing to participate in raids like this?!?!

This, along with the entirety of all the TSA perverts and child molesters, an exec and his 1st "lady"((really a filthy disgusting piece of human waste)admitting he's foreign born and, thus, totally & completely illegal and fraudulent), why do I feel like I have an aneurysm in my head that's about to burst? They're sending SWAT teams out for this, and the sale of raw milk?
How much more? If we had Charles Manson as Secretary of Health & Human Services and Jeffrey Dahmer as the Sec of Defence, would we blythely just coalesce to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment