Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OBAMA'S A LIAR, YET AGAIN!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wF_n-gn-Yo&feature=related
NO LEGITIMATE BIRTH RECORDS, NO EDUCATION RECORDS, NO ARTICLES WRITTEN FOR THE HARVARD LAW JOURNAL; RECORDS, HOWEVER TYING HIM TO INDONESIA?!?

NOW THE MORON DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE ABILITY TO KEEP UP WITH ALL THE LIES ON ALL THE FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS HE'S TRYING TO PUT FORTH?AND A "SUPPOSEDLY" "CONSERVATIVE" CONGRESS, "LEAD" BY BOEHNER, DOESN'T HAVE THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE TO MOUNT AN IMPEACHMENT?!?!
I believe it's Savage's latest book, Trickle Down Tyranny, says there's over 100 investigations going on over numerous aspects of illegalities of all kindson this guy?!?
Why do I feel like I have an aneurysm in my head that's about to burst?And it's not just a dozen smart meters outside my bedroom wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment