Thursday, May 31, 2012

ON JON STEWART TONIGHT?

Not sure if it was a rerun? He was interviewing the "wife(communist whore-read Che Guevara)" of our LIAR/FRAUD-IN-CHIEF, Michelle Obama. I didn't watch it for long, the fact those 2 phonies sicken me to the point of puking; but I don't believe, in the short while I watched the segment, I heard "Stewart"(moron) question Michelle on this point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnfWH_GMFo
I mean Michelle saying that they visted Barak's "home country" of Kenya?

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW3u4DugwRg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLCED97456380D516D
This one's worse! Does Helen Degeneres-filth know that, under Sharia Law & Islam, that which the liar-in-chief evidently respects more than Christianity, lesbians(& her "wife" Portia DeRossi) would be tortured, slaughtered, stoned, and/or beheaded? Yea, Helen-fool; dance with Michelle & be "trendy", maude, & "stylish" before you're disposed of as human waste.

Sidebar-On healthy eating.I don't believe I heard "Stewart" questioned Michelle on the issue that the "White House Vegetable garden" was transplanted, fully grown, & replanted next to the White House Nor, do I believe I heard, before feeling the bile entering my mouth, do I remember hearing "Stewart"-lapdog-moron asking if any of the kids filmed/photoed in the white-house vegetable garden have been tested for lead-poisoning, the fact that lead levels in the soil are over 10X what is considered safe for children.

IF U LET YOUR KIDS BE EXPLOITED AND/OR FILMED IN ANY CAPACITY WITH THE OBAMAS, I'D CONSIDER U AN IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment